Skills Training. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?!

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Skills Training. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?!

Postby Lindsey16 » Sun May 26, 2013 11:20 pm

I've recently upgraded my account and so I've been trying to learn the in and outs of training my horses. I've had someone else try to help me and everything thing was going perfectly fine because I have 100 Percent horsemanship. I thought everything was going good and then she said to move onto the next skill and said English Training would be good to go onto. I have all these 1/4 trained horses in halter. I took the lessons for English Training. I went back to one of the half way trained horse and clicked TRAIN Personally (Gain skill) and clicked Gaited pleasure work. The problem though, Everytime I click on it, my English Training percentage keeps on being decreased. (I locked horsemanship) How do I gain more skill and fix this little problem?! Please Help! (:
Lindsey16

Re: Skills Training. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?!

Postby Bimbadeen Park » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:01 am

Think this has to do with not locking the skill once it reaches 100. If this is bumped by me answering, can someone please point me in the direction of some form of skills guide too for more info? Am looking to learn more about skills myself!
Bimbadeen Park

Postby Weaving » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:14 am

Has your account definitely upgraded? They don't upgrade immediately, it might be that you're still a novice and as they can only have 100% in one skill that could be why the other skills as you train are causing the already trained one to go down... I hope that made sense :lol:
Weaving

Postby Lindsey16 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Yeahh, I never figured it out. I tried everything it seemed! What I just ended up doing was using my offline points on my skills and in no time, I had enough to finish off the skills I wanted at 100 percent! Thank you for the help though! (:
Lindsey16

Return to Questions/Support