Can i use tokens to buy new breed foundies?

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Can i use tokens to buy new breed foundies?

Postby footyguru » Sun May 26, 2013 4:23 am

Hi, as i have never used tokens for anything but upgrades i was just wondering if i can use my left overs for buying a couple of pairs of Romanian Guards? I put in a ticket but picked the subject as (None) but have not heard back and i thought i might ask around and see if i did it wrong or maybe i can not use tokens to get them. Any help is much appreciated :D
footyguru

Re: Can i use tokens to buy new breed foundies?

Postby Hawk » Sun May 26, 2013 4:43 am

footyguru wrote:Hi, as i have never used tokens for anything but upgrades i was just wondering if i can use my left overs for buying a couple of pairs of Romanian Guards? I put in a ticket but picked the subject as (None) but have not heard back and i thought i might ask around and see if i did it wrong or maybe i can not use tokens to get them. Any help is much appreciated :D

The ticket is highlighted, meaning it is waiting on the game owner to do the order. When she is able to log on, she will process it and give you the horses and remove the tokens from your account.
Hawk
Featherless Op with Pink Hoody & Bunny slippers.

Postby footyguru » Sun May 26, 2013 4:48 am

Thanks for letting me know, like i said i have never done tokens before so i was just making sure i did it right :) I thought the subject being a (None) might have been wrong lol Thanks again
footyguru

Postby Hawk » Sun May 26, 2013 8:41 am

footyguru wrote:Thanks for letting me know, like i said i have never done tokens before so i was just making sure i did it right :) I thought the subject being a (None) might have been wrong lol Thanks again

Subject doesn't always matter, so long as you do put in the message what the ticket is actually for. =D
Hawk
Featherless Op with Pink Hoody & Bunny slippers.

Return to Questions/Support