Can't enter events?

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Can't enter events?

Postby Kelsey » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:55 am

There is one set of Galactic English Pleasure events up with no entries. All other events have entries, so I'm guessing others haven't been able to enter them either. From what I can tell, events are the exact same except for not being Open.

Any ideas why I can't put my horse into these? Thanks!
Kelsey

Re: Can't enter events?

Postby Alabama » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:35 am

Will have to have Nef take a look, but since they aren't open, only horses with "other" for a discipline can enter, since it's an event that's not associated with other events when creating. Like when you create Western Pleasure, you pick western, Jousting you pick sport, etc, when creating. So probably a bug.
Alabama

Postby AnnVash » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Yep those are mine, I've noticed that to. I'll have to switch the requirements to open when I set them up. I didn't think about the event being classed as "other" it would have difficulty for people to enter.
AnnVash

Postby Kelsey » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:07 pm

AnnVash wrote:Yep those are mine, I've noticed that to. I'll have to switch the requirements to open when I set them up. I didn't think about the event being classed as "other" it would have difficulty for people to enter.

Not all 'other' events are like this - probably because English Pleasure is new.
Kelsey

Return to Questions/Support