answered

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

answered

Postby greenfoxx » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:30 am

So, I've switched to a mac, and whenever I click on chat it says I'm missing a plugin. I've tried finding it without any results. I downloaded ChatZilla, joined a network, and typed in /join #VHR. I have no idea what I'm doing, but it did connect me to a chatroom. Nobody is there but me, and it doesn't show Stallion, so obviously I'm doing something wrong. I figured I wouldn't be able to connect to the VHR chatroom anywhere but VHR, but like I said, I don't know a thing about chat and i thought it would be worth a try.

I looked at the Chat guide, but it didn't help me because I have no idea how to use it :lol:

Anyway, can anyone help? Sorry for my stupidity xD
Last edited by greenfoxx on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greenfoxx

Re: Chat question

Postby Alabama » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:44 am

When you get the chat window, try going under options and then server and make sure you are connecting under the WikkedWire server
Alabama

Re: Chat question

Postby greenfoxx » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:13 pm

Alabama wrote:When you get the chat window, try going under options and then server and make sure you are connecting under the WikkedWire server

Available networks are [dalnet, efnet, freenode, hispano, ircnet, moznet, quakenet, serenia, slashnet, solidirc, undernet, webbnet].

No WikkedWire?
greenfoxx

Re: answered

Postby greenfoxx » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:23 pm

Oh, wow. I'm dumb. All figured out now, thanks!
greenfoxx

Return to Questions/Support