Vaccines

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Vaccines

Postby Sayla » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:02 am

Since my new upgrade, my vet skill won't let me make vaccination deeds anymore, or vaccinate my own horses. It says I need to go to the marketplace to purchase a vaccination deed, in order to vaccinate my horse. However, my vet skill is at 100% and locked. It's a pain having to buy a couple thousand dollar deeds to vaccinate my horses every time I get a crop of new foals.

What gives?
Sayla

Re: Vaccines

Postby Alabama » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:05 am

Well, vets have to buy their medicines from a manufacturer, so if you want to vaccinate, you have to buy the medicine before you can give it to your horse. If you go to marketplace and items, then scroll down you'll see you can buy vaccines for $125 each
Alabama

Postby Sayla » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:17 am

So vet skill didn't used to be able to simply craft their own vaccines? I must be crazy then, ahhaa. It's been years since I had a sponsor, but maybe I just had hundreds stored up so I never had to buy them.
Sayla

Postby Alabama » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:27 am

You can craft your own deeds, but you have to have the medicine first. Or use the medicine to directly vaccinate the horse
Alabama

Postby SeventhSanctum » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:50 am

Yeah. You have to buy from the marketplace to be able to create the deed.

When I run out of things like: Boosters, Tranqs, Cures and Vaccines etc, I buy them in 10k bulk lots XD
SeventhSanctum

Return to Questions/Support