VHR Foundation Purchase Problem

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

VHR Foundation Purchase Problem

Postby frazzledazzle » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:36 am

Hello!

Alrighty, I hate, hate, HATE complaining, but on August 25'th, I purchased a pair of foundation Andalusion horses. Now being the impatient person I am, I sent a ticket in a day or two after. On August 27'th, the transaction went through, and $16.oo was taken from my bank account. So I waited the rest of the day, thinking I would receive the horses, and STILL didn't receive them. So I sent another ticket. And another, and another. Now my fiance, who is very picky about money got very frustrated and told me to contact VHR directly, so I called a number available, no answer, then emailed the email available, and no response. I thought I was out of luck, and then I thought I would post here since this is pretty active. I would really like to receive my foundation pair since it has been 9 days since the money was taken from my account.

Thank you!
frazzle
frazzledazzle

Re: VHR Foundation Purchase Problem

Postby Alabama » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:52 am

There is only one person who does upgrades, foundation animals and goodie dyes, the game owner. Paypal automatically deducts the money from the account, since you did the transaction on a Saturday, the money wasn't removed until the next business day, Monday. The game owner will not get the money until she accepts the transaction, which she does when she does the upgrade or what have you.

The best way to get a hold of the game owner is through Orbis Worlds and bump your ticket every couple days so it stays near the top. Creating new tickets doesn't do any good. You can check your tickets on Orbis Worlds under the Support Messages tab. It may be that your ticket was answered and more information was needed to track the problem, such as the Paypal transaction ID. Your transaction may have gotten lost or accidentally skipped. Make a note of your Orbis Worlds account number and the ticket number and contact a Game Op. They are the first ranches listed on the community page with Game Master image, they are highlighted in red on the forums and you can find them in chat with a @ or star in front of their names. The game ops can personally approach the game owner and tell her about your problem.
Alabama

Re: VHR Foundation Purchase Problem

Postby frazzledazzle » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:14 am

Ok all of that is good to know. Thank you so much! I will try all of that.

frazzle
frazzledazzle

Return to Questions/Support