help

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

help

Postby leila-drakestone » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:06 am

Help I have been unable to get into one of my accounts nor the help area for months I sent a email but it was never answered I want to get back into my other ranch
Scratch one!! Another less to worry about-Garrus Mass effect Two
leila-drakestone

Re: help

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:11 am

Emails are almost never checked by Nef. Or at the very least have a high probability to go straight to Junk, which she doesn't check.

Best bet would be to submit a ticket to www.orbisworlds.com. If the account you need info for isn't linked to your OW account, then provide the email address associated with the account, for identification purposes. Doesn't matter if you have access to it, or not. It's just to prove you indeed own the account :)

The ticket will then be escalated, and typically I advise players that if they haven't heard from Nef after a week, to let me know so I can attempt to kick her butt into action and get stuff sorted :)
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Postby leila-drakestone » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:20 am

I cant even get into my orbis account it says my pw is wrong I contacted her months ago but gave up playing for awhile when I never heard back
Scratch one!! Another less to worry about-Garrus Mass effect Two
leila-drakestone

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:31 am

And the password retrieval isn't working?

You can make a new account. Few people regularly use their OW accounts, and more than a few have more than one cause of lost login details. As long as you provide the email address, strictly speaking doesn't require a linked account :)
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Return to Questions/Support