Ranch Bonus Jumble!

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Ranch Bonus Jumble!

Postby white_horse_lover » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:14 pm

I have a little case of Bonus Jumbles :lol:

I currently have two ranches, and want them to be split (Better Breeder, Event Training) and (Roll-Prep/Rolling, Studs). My problem is I'm not sure what is NEEDED and works best, and I don't want to make mistakes removing things that will cost me a lot of money in the end for no reason. So any help is VERY much appreciated!

For the eventing I currently do Dressage, Trail, and am getting into Showmanship. The MAIN horses I deal with are Warmbloods, my ranch is basically a Warmblood ranch.

Ranch 1 (Better Breeder, Event Trainer)

Currently has-

Rolling Rodeo (Is this worth keeping for event training?)
Better Breeder
Bountiful Broods
Fantastic Foals
Tenacious Trainer
Longevity
Mighty and Mountless (I'm thinking I don't need this?)
Wholesome Warmbloods
Stocky Steeds
Showoffs

Any idea what I should change to help create better foals for the mares (Typically Warmbloods), and to keep my event training/eventing good?

Ranch 2 (Roll Prep/Rolling, Super Studs)

Currently has-
Tenacious Trainer
Rolling Rodeo
Longevity

Possible Additions-
Super Studs
Better Boys
Proud and Proper
Teh Smarts
Wholesome Warmbloods

What else would be good for Warmblood Studs? I'm not to fond of the ones where the Studs impact the foals more, since it's not always the stud with the better stats.
white_horse_lover

Return to Questions/Support