FAQ Answer: No we dont delete accounts

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Re: FAQ Answer: No we dont delete accounts

Postby mammamia18 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:15 pm

I think Sponsors are allowed ten additional accounts... I'm not sure, though, since I'm a Novice and always have been.
Please PM me if I am outbid or win something, as I'm quite forgetful. Also, I'm always looking for pure Warmbloods, TBs, and AQH, especially 1st gens and bloodlined money winners. Thanks, and have a good day!

mammamia18

Location: Reading, writing, or riding... somewhere on Planet Earth.

Postby Bluwind Acres » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:28 pm

out of curiosity....if a player is a sponser and gets said 10 other free accounts when the sponsorship is over what then? do they get introuble for having 10 accounts or would you in that case actually have to get rid of or freeze the accounts?
Bluwind Acres

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:00 pm

To clear this up, for every sponser you own you may have an addition 9 novice accounts. Before your sponser expires, we suggest you move your horses and money onto three ranches which you can continue playing from when the sponser expires, and that you don't touch the remaining 7 novice accounts.
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Postby game » Fri May 28, 2010 11:54 am

thnxs jelly that really helped
sponsor (Main) ranch is 490009
game

Previous

Return to Questions/Support