Auto Events Question

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Auto Events Question

Postby Shadshad33 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:10 pm

So I love that the update was made to auto run events (however long ago that was...) but i was wondering.. Can there be events made in different disciplines and levels even if it's not the most popular thing at the moment? For example, local 3de is always super popular and there are always events up. But, recently I've run out of events to enter my national level 3de'rs in. Can there be an update to run maybe 4 events in every level/discipline? I'm not sure how it's figured out what is popular at the time, but I have a lot of horses kind of in eventing purgatory because there are no events for them to enter in, and I don't want to just roll them over for brood when they have a lot of potential left. I feel like that's a waste. I have some driving cone horses, classical dressage, english pleasure, just to give a few examples of my purgatory horsies :cry:
Shadshad33

Re: Auto Events Question

Postby Ellie » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:47 pm

National, International, and Planetary events are not hosted as Auto Events but instead, are all player made.

I have asked about upper-level auto events before, but the concern was always that they would take too long to fill.
In the meantime, you could always go to Eventing Connection and coordinate with other players to host events that you need!
Ellie
Chaos Gremlin

Re: Auto Events Question

Postby Shadshad33 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:04 am

Oh, ok. Thanks for the reply!
Shadshad33

Return to Questions/Support