How not to be a sucker - PLEASE READ

READ HERE FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS. Frequently asked questions and answers. All rules and terms of service for virtual horse ranch apply here, to view them, please check http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/tos.php

Postby legendary » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:45 am

the only time i ever partner is if i know the person in real life and trust them not to scam me.
legendary

Postby Bridle-n-Bit » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:56 am

moonlightarabs wrote:i do the same thing all the time. but what really makes me mad is when poeple bid insanely low amounts on my money makers and rare colored horses, i had a horse that was the only one of it's color, someone bid 10 dollars on him an messaged me with this; "can i plz have ur horse he is soooooo butifl! i prmis i will take care of him! plz!!!!"

280, wow!!!!
(call the world record books!)

I was looking around the horses for sale one time and this one said that the mare was 'kind, well-mannered, beautiful mare, but please to good homes only. Please take good care of her.' :roll:
Bridle-n-Bit

Postby Twit » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:22 am

Arabians, Przes, Belgians, and Barbs, the north ones? Are all foundy stock and cant be anything other than pure. Thats why it cracks me up
^.^ Click Me to go to Lou's Foundy Ranch of Doom!
Twit

Postby cederstar » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:57 pm

Who should i contact if someone has resently scammed me? :evil:
cederstar

Postby Fearless Butterfly » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:59 pm

nef
Fearless Butterfly

Location: In Butterfly Island - with all the pretty Butterfly Horses xD

Postby 4theluv » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:18 pm

Haha oh I just remembered one I heard a longggg time ago when I still played really actively, it was something like "well-mannered..." (etc.) and then, "great with kids" LMFAO :D
4theluv

Postby Bridle-n-Bit » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:54 am

4theluv wrote:Haha oh I just remembered one I heard a longggg time ago when I still played really actively, it was something like "well-mannered..." (etc.) and then, "great with kids" LMFAO :D

Nuh-uh! XDDDD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG.
ROFLMFAO!
Bridle-n-Bit

Postby H0rseMad » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:50 am

leila-drakestone wrote:I get ticked at this , i have my own custom colour i dont breed to many of them and i have people pming me offering stupid small amounts on the cc horse and they get abusive when i wont sell my cc horses for a measly 600 bucks or i wont give them my sponsor ranch for 5 novice ranchers :x

I know i hate that aswell!!Some stupid newbie bid 20 playcash on my multi million dollar winner!!Then when i rejected it she said that I was mean and price my horses too high!
Riding Horses Isn't A Hobby, It's A Passion.
H0rseMad

Postby H0rseMad » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:53 am

legendary wrote:the only time i ever partner is if i know the person in real life and trust them not to scam me.

Yeah same here i shared an account once with my best friend and it was great since we were always online.lol :)
Riding Horses Isn't A Hobby, It's A Passion.
H0rseMad

Postby racing star » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:06 pm

4theluv wrote:Haha oh I just remembered one I heard a longggg time ago when I still played really actively, it was something like "well-mannered..." (etc.) and then, "great with kids" LMFAO :D

Lmao.
One time I remember looking to buy horses, and in this ones stallions description, it said "Very healthy." and then I looked over and it said it had West Nile Virus.

Another one was something like, "Very good mannered horse. Will never run away!"
racing star

Postby phar lap2005 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:12 am

ok just wondering why do people complain about little kids who use slang words like som1 and 2 and all that stuff when most people that complain use that too. they dont realise it but they do!!!yes like lmao, lol, rofl. they are all the same!!! :idea:
phar lap2005

Postby Phantomoftheopera98 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:04 am

I think 'little kids' are the ones in most need of learning spelling and grammar. I am at a university institution, and someone in my ENGLISH CURRICULUM class was writing on the whiteboard saying "coz" "sum1", e.t.c. The funny thing was that when she came to spelling 'real' words, she was incorrect.
Personally, even spelling things like 'bus, and 'phone without the ' is distressing. These words are all short for things- OMNIbus, TELEphone, AEROplane e.t.c. It's quite incorrect to spell these or any other similar words without a '.
Phantomoftheopera98

i have been scammed

Postby rebs9 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:50 am

i have been scammed with training quite a few times before. i lost $315k to one player, who said that they would train my horses for me. i never got back what was taken, and i dont mean to sound rude at all, but i found that the person who was messaging me from Contact and Support, was not very helpful at all. they just told me to put them on ignore. what kind of help is that, when they have stolen my money! also, there are loads of players who are really rude. they should have a warning or something. i find the game quite hard to enjoy with so many people like that :(
rebs9

Postby Phantom Thief Dark » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:39 pm

I have had that happen many of a time also rebs9. I finally lost trust in most people to train for me. I only trust people I know or people who have trained for me before.
Phantom Thief Dark

Location: Running around chat... perverting future gutter minds

Postby Lucky » Sat May 12, 2007 11:38 am

Very helpful thread, Nef :)
Lucky

PreviousNext

Return to FAQ's and Rules UPDATED! February 2016