NEW game... VHR 3D

Coming soon to a stable near you!

NEW game... VHR 3D

Postby BindiCo » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:45 pm

Hi Everyone... (Mods: :rules: wasn't sure if this was considered VHR or NON VHR because it's not about the original game) If I'm in the wrong place, I do apologize, and will understand if it must be removed.)

Ok.. I think this new game idea by Nef is going to be pretty cool. I know there has got to be other VHR players out there that are just as excited about the new game as I am.

I'd love to hear from you and hear what your opinions, and thoughts are.

I encourage all of you that haven’t had a chance yet, to go to the VHR 3D shop and make some purchases! (Sponsorships, barns, wild horse catches, pasture space, and Foundation Horses just to name some!) Add them now while the prices are low :)

ALSO, please make a donation ( reoccurring) if possible. Anything to help get this awesome game off the ground and in motion! Nef could use the help, and it'll be worth it from your end as well!!

I’ve placed my early orders… :poke: HAVE YOU? ;) http://vhr3d.orbisgames.com/?page_id=195
BindiCo 7B Purebreds / 7T Purebreds
Equine Legacies #292037 (Main) / ThunderRanch #318
Owner of the Ideal American Quarter Horse!
and the Bindian Stock Pony!!
BindiCo

Re: NEW game... VHR 3D

Postby -Insanity- » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:19 pm

To be honest, it doesn't excite me at all :? I'm not having a go at Nef, but it already seems like her hands are already full (unless she is hiring more people to do her job)
-Insanity-

Re: NEW game... VHR 3D

Postby Ula_IPS » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:40 am

I think it should attract a lot of new players, which would be great for the game... But personally, I'd find it hard (maybe just initially) to commit too much as, like many on here, I've invested so much time and money on my regular VHR ranches.
Ula_IPS

Return to VHR 3D Discussion