Personal Breeds request thread

Personal Breeds, Sponsor caught breeds and other info.

Moderator: PPGI Mods

Re: Personal Breeds request thread

Postby purplehorse » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:29 am

Breed Name Here Dagobah Draft
Created by: Purplehorse
Breed type: Draft
Birth cap: Unknown
Description: These horses are found on the swamp planet of Dagobah, home of the famous Jedi Master Yoda. They are fiercely strong and loyal, and are the main source of travel on the planet. These giant beasts are rumored to have ways in the Force, but it has not been revealed if they can yet.
purplehorse

Postby asgardmyst » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:46 pm

Academy
Created by: Asgard
Breed type: Pony
Birth cap: TBA
Description: These horses are tough, intelligent, loyal and versatile. They have existed for some time, but not really been something the public is really aware of, which is good because their role in life is to collect information, retrieve stolen items, protect and rescue kids in danger from those who have power over them. They all have individual skill sets based on their interests and have been rescued themselves from unhealthy situations or danger in the past and now work to help those who need them.

Beltaine Fires
Breed type: Stock
Description: Strong, agile and very much the cowpony, these horses stepped out of the flames of the twin Beltaine fires one year, out on the deserts around the world... and joined the dance around the fires. Loyal to their chosen person, their elegant but efficient build hides the perfect cow pony... But beware! These horse are magical, and will steal your heart away...

Best Friend
Description: This is a fun horse, who behaves just like your favourite dog or cat or bird. It loves hugs and cuddles, food and games, and has no other use but to entertain, love and adore you.

Dancing Senka
Breed type: WB
Birth cap: Bonus PH A F PH
Description: None Recorded

Dinosaur
Birth cap: SBonus EX F EX PH

Hill Horse
Description: These pretty ponies were carved into the hills to celebrate the Horse Goddess Epona in her many forms throughout Europe and Britain. These beauties are strong, fierce and varied. Please colour them all Chalk White.

Kaapse Boerperd
Created by: Created by Keek, owned by Asgard
Birth cap: Bonus IN S FG G

Memory Lane
Breed type: Show
Birth cap: Bonus A IN F EX
Description: These horse are designed to give a tribute to those who pass on and whom I wish to honour the memory of those who have passed on. It's so sad that we have lost so many excellent actors and musicians, and this way I can remember them in my favourite game of all time (My edit)

One
Description: This it the 'one horse' mentioned in 'one horse towns' around the countryside. A multipurpose stock breed with beauty, brains, and a good sense of humour.

Posovac Horse
Created by: Created by Keek, owned by Asgard
Birth cap: Bonus IN S FG G
Description: The Posavac Horse is a coldblooded breed of draught horse with a high capacity for weight pulling. The breed was developed in Posavina, a region alongside the Sava river in Croatia. It was based on a local Slavonian-Posavian horse breed called Bushak, whose mares were crossbred to quality stallions of some other breeds. They are often bay or seal brown. Less often black or chestnut. May also be known as: the Posavian, Croatian Posavina Horse or Croatian Posavian.

Santa Cruz Island Horse
Breed type: Gaited
Description: These horses are smallish, usually under 15 hands, and are descended from one of the many Spanish breed strains that came to the Americas with the conquistadors. Isolated on their island for generations, they are unique in many ways, both genetically and physically.

Summertime Sizzler
Birth cap: Bonus A IN F EX
Description: This is a show type based off the Descendent of Mr Ed. They love the sunshine and the surf and are often to be found at secluded beach trying to stay on their surf boards. Otherwise they love dancing and team events, and a good game of chess.

Taco Tosser
Breed type: Feral
Birth cap: Bonus A EX EG EG
Description: These super broncos are strong believers in using all possible aids in removing riders as soon as possible, thus they tend to munch on tacos a lot which increases their ability to fart off their riders. If you can take the violent bucking, you may not survive the taco induced farts which not only turbo charge their spinning and bucking, but stink so badly people have been known to faint at the smell.

Tinsel Snatching Toffee-snogger
Breed type: Feral
Birth cap: Bonus A VG IN S
Description: This horse is small for a feral, but so nimble it can leave the others bewildered as to where it has disappeared to. Unfortunately it has a huge capacity for jumping, and can not resist tinsel wherever it finds it. It lives purely on toffee, hence the name.

Cookie Capers
Description: These beautiful horses are proud stepping and showy, coloured like your favourite ice cream or favourite cookie. They only show up around holiday times and parties, and if you let them nibble your cookies and slurp your ice cream they will love you forever.
asgardmyst

Postby Shades Of Waves » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:02 am

Holga
Created by: Irish (526115)
Breed type: Sport
Birth cap: Am/Ex/Inc/Am
Description: These funky sport horses look as though they are made of plastic, and only come in saturated colors, except for their ivory-white variation. Some Holgas are born with what look like light leaks on a photograph. If you get close enough, you can see "Made in China" stamped on their bellies.
Shades Of Waves

Postby asgardmyst » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:00 pm

Dragon Slayer
Created by: asgard
Birth cap: Not yet known
Description: These horses represent just one aspect of the Fairy Tail world, the Dragon Slayer wizards. They are wonderful jumpers, fast economical, enduring and occasionally show real brilliance with how they jump. They have been a part of Fairy Tail for a long long time, and their talent is only now being understood.

Psychodelic Symposium
Created by: asgard
Birth cap: Not yet known
Description: These beautiful horses are as colourful in personality as they are in appearance, with the strength and grace to carry out their given tasks. They are frequently strangely coloured, from peaceful pastels to vivid neons, but always with a enviable touch of class. Famous for always attending post-awards parties and somehow never losing a friend, these horses defy convention by making a purring sound when happy.
asgardmyst

Postby GreyWolf » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:55 pm

Mahoosuc Mountain Horse
Created by: GreyWolf (Nolomok)
Birth cap: Ph/Ex/Am/Ex
Description: A sturdy, heavy-set breed bred to carry loads over the Mahoosuc Mountain range at a swift pace. The Mahoosuc Mountain Horse is relatively short and compact. The Native Americans of this region favored these horses as war horses and working horses. The breed comes in a variation of colors due to the mix of Canadian Mustang, Foundation Quarter horse, and Paint horse blood.
^Click Banner to look for Pures, Artwork, Training, & More by Nolomok (formerly GreyWolf)
GreyWolf

Postby Evergreen88 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:04 pm

Hey, wondering if I'm allowed to base my PB off of the Medieval War Horse? Please let me know if that's allowed or not! :) Thanks!
EverGreen
Evergreen88

Postby purplehorse » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:15 pm

Evergreen88 wrote:Hey, wondering if I'm allowed to base my PB off of the Medieval War Horse? Please let me know if that's allowed or not! :) Thanks!

PBs must be based off of public breeds, aka any breed available on the foundie page. MWH are not public.
purplehorse

Postby Evergreen88 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:28 pm

purplehorse wrote:
Evergreen88 wrote:Hey, wondering if I'm allowed to base my PB off of the Medieval War Horse? Please let me know if that's allowed or not! :) Thanks!

PBs must be based off of public breeds, aka any breed available on the foundie page. MWH are not public.

Thanks for letting me know! Will look for a different one :)
EverGreen
Evergreen88

Postby DarkFrost » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:50 pm

Granian Mount
Created by: I.ndecisive/Warlie_
Birth cap: F/Vg/In/Ex
Description: An exceedingly fast breed of winged horse, the Granian Mount is so surefooted that they can run on ice, also known as "ice dancing". The breed is surprisingly hardy and muscular considering it's slender build, it's very capable of surviving the harsh winters of their native lands. A Granian is usually spotted in various shades of gray and is also a rare possible corporeal form of the Patronus charm amongst wizards.
AKA IndyWolf, Indecisive, Indy
DarkFrost

Previous

Return to Breeds