Personal Breeds request thread

Personal Breeds, Sponsor caught breeds and other info.

Moderator: PPGI Mods

Personal Breeds request thread

Postby AvaHunter » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:39 pm

If you would like to have your breed added to the Personal Breeds List, please submit the form below here in this thread.

Code: Select all
[b]Breed Name Here[/b]
[b]Created by:[/b] Creators name 
[b]Breed type:[/b] Breed type here 
[b]Birth cap:[/b] Str/Int/Speed/End
[b]Description:[/b] Breed description here.

Chio: The 'Breed Name Here' part means that you replace that text with your breeds name.
Also, if you don't know the bc just put Unknown or N/A or something along those lines.

And lastly, please be sure that the breed you are posting isn't already on the list. If you are simply updating some information of a breed on the list please note that =3

Thank you!
AvaHunter

Re: Personal Breeds request thread

Postby ahead339 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:33 am

Breed Name Descendant of Moorlands Totilas

Created by: Tosca
Breed type: Warmblood
Birth cap: Am/Ph/F/Ex
Description: Moorlands Totalis is a dressage champion, breaking three world records with his breath taking movement, athleticism and power. He is also renown for his amazing focus, calm temperament and train-ability. This breed is a tribute to this amazing horse who will be remembered throughout history as one of the greatest dressage horses ever.

Breed Name Sardinian Anglo-Arab

Created by: Tosca
Breed type: Sport
Birth cap: Ex/Eg/Ph/Ex
Description: "The Sardinian Anglo-Arab was developed in the late 1800's for the main purpose of a cavalry horse by crossing native Sardinian horses, oriental bred stallions and French bred Anglo-arabian stallions. The resulting cross has proven itself in various disciplines including eventing and track racing. The Sardinian Angle-Arab has largely replaced the Thoroughbred in the Palio di Siena due to its sturdier structure. The breed is characterized by solid feet and legs, a refined head with a straight profile and a fiery temperament. Typically horses stand between 15 - 16hh but individuals can reach 17hh. Horses are able to cover 100km/day for several days and individuals have won several high profile track races in Italy."
ahead339

Postby AvaHunter » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:55 am

Both have been added to the PB list :)
AvaHunter

Postby Red Lion » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:29 am

Hat Creek Cattle Horse

Created by: Red Lion
Breed type: Stock
Birth cap: Am/Eg/Am/Eg
Description: These horses were used by the Texas Rangers for patrolling the borders of Texas to keep the inhabitants safe from desperados and renegade Native Americans. Most of these horses were mixtures of thoroughbreds and spanish mustangs. Ranger outfits were known for each having their own race track and champion racer, even though betting was not allowed. These horses were also noted for their famed endurance, pushing large herds of Texas long-horn cattle all the way to Montana. Horses used by the rangers were supposed to be at least 15 hands and were usually dark solid colors; bays chestnuts duns, roans, and wines.

Wonder Horse

Birth cap: F/Ex/Am/Eg
Description: The Wonder Horse is not so much a breed as it is the title of the equine stars of the silver screen era and trick horse touring circuits. One of the most well known was Roy Rogers' handsome Golden Palomino Trigger. And there were several versions of Gene Autry's flaxen sorrel, Champion, who was known, among other things for dancing to his partners songs. These horses were of several different breeds, tending to be flashy or eye catching colors and unusual coat patterns. Some knew as many as 60 different tricks and stunts such as jumping through paper covered hoops, over burning carriages, from cliff to cliff, into running rivers, and into pools of water from some height. They also counted and untied their heroes' hands when he got caught and had nobody near to help but his trusty equine sidekick. In fact Fritz, a small pinto from the silent movie era, did indeed save himself and William S. Hart's life from a whirlpool in 1920 while filming a movie. Several of these horses have been honored to add their hoof prints to Hollywood's Walk of Fame. These horses tend to be medium in build and stand between 14.5hh to 16hh. These horses were usually noted to have a "human-like intelligence", and bravery surpassed by none. The Adventures of Champion theme song had lyrics that said it all;

"Like a streak of lightnin' flashin' 'cross the sky,
Like the swiftest arrow whizzin' from a bow,
Like a mighty cannonball he seems to fly.
You'll hear about him ever'where you go.
The time'll come when everyone will know
The name of Champion the Wonder Horse!

The Olympian

Birth cap: Ex/Eg/Ph/Ex
Description: Olympian is a commemorative to all the horses that have achieved the honor of going to the Olympics. Equestrian games were added to the Olympics in 1900. There was Polo, a Grand Prix Jumping, the high jump, and the long jump. The Equestrian Games were removed from the Olympics until 1912, and it was settled that the three new games would include Dressage, 3-Day Eventing, and Show Jumping. The Olympic Equestrian Games are one of two Olympic games where women compete equally with the men. A great many of these horses are thoroughbreds, or crosses, and various different breeds of warmbloods. Olympic competition is at the top of the competitive spots, all the world is watching. This is a sport type horse with the little bit of something special that has gotten it to the illustrious Olympic Games.
Red Lion

Postby Rain » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:22 am

Updating now! :D
ImageImage
Rain

Postby Aniara » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:53 am

Finnish Warmblood

Created by: Aniara
Birth cap: Am/Ph/Ex/F
Description: The Finnish Warmblood breeding association was founded in 1926 with the intention of breeding a warmblooded riding horse that could be used for both sport & military service. The goal was an elegant, modern horse with good balance, athletic movement & solid character. After their calvary needs were finished, demand for them declined, as did their numbers. Finnish Warmblood is a modern type of sport horse, suitable for dressage, show jumping and eventing at national and international level on basis of its type, conformation,gaits, character and soundness.

Might have to update the Birthcap later, current one is an assumption from first gen foals I got. :lol:
I am no longer able to play the game due to real life commitments. I would like to thank all my friends for the past 11 years on VHR. xx
Aniara

Postby elise:) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:56 am

Aniara wrote:Finnish Warmblood

Created by: Aniara
Description: The Finnish Warmblood breeding association was founded in 1926 with the intention of breeding a warmblooded riding horse that could be used for both sport & military service. The goal was an elegant, modern horse with good balance, athletic movement & solid character. After their calvary needs were finished, demand for them declined, as did their numbers. Finnish Warmblood is a modern type of sport horse, suitable for dressage, show jumping and eventing at national and international level on basis of its type, conformation,gaits, character and soundness.

Might have to update the Birthcap later, current one is an assumption from first gen foals I got. :lol:

updating :)

edit;; or someone else already did...
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Three Sixty Farm (.360.) --- home of the Alaskan Draft Pony,
Alpine Sport Pony, Colorado Cow Pony and the Frozen Draft Horse
Event Stimulus Program :: Three Sixty Olympians :: .360. Training
elise:)

Postby Chrysanthys » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Breed Name Asperi

Created by: Chrysanthys
Breed type: Show
Birth cap: Ex/Am/Eg/S (Not sure if this is the final BC, but it is what I have so far)
Description: I have to find the one I submitted. I'll update with the description later.

Breed Name Quel'Dorei Steed

Breed type: Gaited
Birth cap: Am/F/F/Ex (May have to update this later as well.)
Description: The Quel'Dorei Steed are the primary mounts for the Blood Elves. They perform many functions from light riding unicorn used for sending swift messages and dedicated companions that carry their chosen rider into battle. These specially bred unicorns are as sculpted and refined as their riders and just as mysterious and alluring.

Breed Name Royal Arabian

Birth cap: F/Eg/Ex/Ph
Description: Have to find their description as well. will update when I find it.
Chrysanthys

Postby Karebear » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Chrysanthys wrote:Breed Name Asperi

Birth cap: Ex/Am/Eg/S (Not sure if this is the final BC, but it is what I have so far)
Description: I have to find the one I submitted. I'll update with the description later.

Breed Name Quel'Dorei Steed

Breed type: Gaited
Birth cap: Am/F/F/Ex (May have to update this later as well.)
Description: The Quel'Dorei Steed are the primary mounts for the Blood Elves. They perform many functions from light riding unicorn used for sending swift messages and dedicated companions that carry their chosen rider into battle. These specially bred unicorns are as sculpted and refined as their riders and just as mysterious and alluring.

Breed Name Royal Arabian

Birth cap: F/Eg/Ex/Ph
Description: Have to find their description as well. will update when I find it.

Added. I'm sure someone will be happy to update with the descriptions when you find them :).
Image <--- Click me!
-----
Ranches: #333041 | #517478 | #597597
Karebear

Postby rebs9 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:51 am

Breed Name Sarnia Warmblood

Created by: MartinetCheval
Birth cap: Ama/Phe/Ext/Ext
Description: Description coming soon.

Breed Name Golden Guernsey

Breed type: Pony
Birth cap: Ama/Ama/VG/EG (?)

Breed Name East Bulgarian

Breed Name Chinese Crested Unicorn

Birth cap: Ext/Ama/Fan/Ext

Breed Name Victorian Coach Horse

Birth cap: Ama/Phe/VG/EG

Breed Name Direhorse

Created by: WGeorge
Birth cap: Fan/EG/Phe/Ext

Breed Name Einsiedler

Birth cap: Ama/Ama/EG/Fan

Breed Name Mount of the Fine Arts

Birth cap: N/A

Breed Name Romanov Warmblood

Breed Name Pleven

Breed Name Descendant of Toronado

Breed Name Fells Church Guardian

rebs9

Postby I.ndecisive » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:12 pm

rebs9 wrote:Breed Name Sarnia Warmblood

Breed Name Golden Guernsey

Breed type: Pony
Birth cap: Ama/Ama/VG/EG (?)

Breed Name East Bulgarian

Breed Name Chinese Crested Unicorn

Birth cap: Ext/Ama/Fan/Ext

Breed Name Victorian Coach Horse

Birth cap: Ama/Phe/VG/EG

Breed Name Direhorse

Created by: WGeorge
Birth cap: Fan/EG/Phe/Ext

Breed Name Einsiedler

Birth cap: Ama/Ama/EG/Fan

Breed Name Mount of the Fine Arts

Breed Name Romanov Warmblood

Breed Name Pleven

Breed Name Descendant of Toronado

Breed Name Fells Church Guardian

Added, please let us know when descriptions come in :D There were a few updated version already up, which were more detailed your versions, so I left them as they were.
ImageImage
Preparing to unleash the new .[ADG]. thoroughbreds into VHR with my partner Quinnley.
I.ndecisive

Postby babyizzy2 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:17 am

Ice Cream Tb's added :)
Please message me if I won anything! Thanks!
http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewra ... nch=249998
ImageImage
babyizzy2

Postby SeventhSanctum » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:29 am

Breed Name Andravida

Created by: Keek
Birth cap: Unknown as of yet
Description: The Andravida or Ellis valley horse, is a light riding draft breed found in the region of Ilia in Greece. It owes its development to the crossing of Anglo-Norman with local breeds with additional crosses of Nonius stallions after 1920. The breed is nearly extinct.

Breed Name Kaimanawa

Created by: Keek
Birth Cap: Unknown as of yet
Description: Kaimanawa horses are a population of feral horses in New Zealand that are descended from domestic horses released in the 19th and 20th centuries. They are known for their hardiness and quiet temperament. The New Zealand government strictly controls the population to protect the habitat in which they live, which includes several endangered species of plants. The varying heritage gives the breed a wide range of heights, body patterns and colours. They are usually well-muscled, sure-footed and tough.

N.B - BCs are unknown as of yet as they aren't trained past their first gens. I'm awaiting control of the breeds again to commence training on them and will let you know a BC on both as soon as I find out.
SeventhSanctum

Postby Red Lion » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:07 am

b]Breed Name[/b] Mumakil

Breed type: Draft
Birth cap: I/P/Vg/G
Description: Mamukil (commonly called Oliphants by the Shirefolk of Middle Earth), are creatures out of lore from a land full of legends. Tales are told by Hobbit storytellers of these massive beasts being "as big as a house," or "moving hills", knocking a dozen horses from their feet in one turn of the head. They resemble very large elephants with 1 very obvious distinction; other than their size, they have 6 tusks. These creatures are used as siege engines and arrow/spear towers by the Haradrim.
Origin Jungle of Far Harad

Breed NameNazgûl Destrier

Description: The dark destriers of Mordor were born and bred to the service of the Dark Lord Sauron. The lines themselves having been plundered from Rohan by orcs, who always chose black mounts. They were lost to time and memory at the Ford of Bruinen. Possessing a powerful hindquarter, and tightly coiled muscles, these horse were dexterous, capable of springing forward, spinning, and maneuvering in the tight, compact spaces found on the battlefield in combat, or the tournament and joust. The average Nazgûl charger had a slightly convex or straight profile and short strong backs.
Red Lion

Postby BindiCo » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:56 pm

Ideal American Quarter Horse

Created by: BindiCo
Breed type:Stock
Birth cap: Am/F/Am/F
Description: The Ideal combination of today's American Halter, and Performance Quarter Horses. Looks like a Halter horse, but has all the out standing abilities of a Top Performance horse!
BindiCo 7B Purebreds / 7T Purebreds
Equine Legacies #292037 (Main) / ThunderRanch #318
Owner of the Ideal American Quarter Horse!
and the Bindian Stock Pony!!
BindiCo

Next

Return to Breeds