My Biggest Apologies

Lalala, lalala, Christmas is really here!
Oh what fun it's sure to bring in the middle of the year! Hey!

My Biggest Apologies

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:43 am

Just want to apologise if everything seems a little . . . chaotic here in the CiJ Forum.

My RL situation is just a little hectic and migraine worthy, so I've been struggling to get everything properly organised (stuff which I sadly can't throw into others laps ;)).

The giveaway thread is coming along, I promise. It quietens down after a week of being up, so I'm not stressing TOO much with regards to getting it up now now now! Though, I promise you, it will be up in the next few days. Almost finished it!

As you can see, the activities have started. Again, be patient with me if I accidentally forget anything (-cough-FAW-cough-) or don't put up rounds on time. If I could I would, but in the mean time I'm sorry you get to put up with me ;P If I do seriously forget anything, gentle pokes please! It was truly unintentional!

Anyway, that's more or less it for the time being. Good luck with taking part in the activities, and keep an eye out for the giveaway!
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Re: My Biggest Apologies

Postby freedom_seeker » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:58 am

Aw no worries Jelly...Real life sucks, but we all gotta deal with it! I hope your's gets a little less migraine worthy :D
freedom_seeker

Re: My Biggest Apologies

Postby RhymeWillRememberPassword » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:59 am

<3

You're doing a magnificent job... I can't think of anyone who would actually want the task of doing CiJ almost all alone!

Keep up the good work here is a present for you! ---> :bunny:
RhymeWillRememberPassword

Return to Christmas in July