General Activities Info!

Lalala, lalala, Christmas is really here!
Oh what fun it's sure to bring in the middle of the year! Hey!

General Activities Info!

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:15 am

G'day all, and welcome to Christmas in July activities information thread!

Like last year, courtesy of some awesome people, we've organised some fun activities running up until July 25th! So what's on this year?

Forum Trivia
Chat Trivia
Create a Christmas Jingle
VHR Scavenger Hunt
Colouring Competition
Find A Word

Each a lot of fun, and each will earn you tokens to go towards a very SPECIAL giveaway, for participants of these activities only :D

There will be no money or horse prizes for winners of any activity. Instead I'm implementing a "token system" (explained further below). However, players who take part, and win the activity (keeping in mind there are rounds in most of them!) at the end of it, will be named a "Master", and get a flashy avatar for their personal use.
So got a wicked hand for colouring? Take part, and you could become a "Colouring Competition Master". Suck at colouring? Be the ultimate winner at trivia, and become the "Trivia Master". Ect. and so forth. Each activity will have it's own "Master" (or two, in the case of the Colouring Competition).

Each of the activity will also have it's own rules, so make sure you read them fully and properly. Be forewarned though, cheating will not be tolerated in the least.

----------------------------------------------------

So what is the purpose of THIS post?

Just giving you guys an overview of what is happen, and explain this special token only giveaway and to let you guys ask questions :)

As I mentioned above, this year there is a smaller (but still damn good) giveaway, of which you can only gain entrance to by taking part in the many activities planned through this month. So how exactly do you earn these tokens to enter?

* You get ONE token for taking part in an activity. You don't have to win, you just have to participate and have a good go ^_^

* You get TWO tokens for being a finalist in an activity (definition may vary per activity. Check individual activities for more)

* You get THREE tokens for being a winner in an activity (definition may vary per activity. Check individual activities for more)

* Get named a "Master"? Guess what?! You get an ADDITIONAL THREE tokens for your achievement!

Ok, so you've got the tokens? Now what?!

Well, nothing . . . yet ;P

In order to gain entrance to the special giveaway, you need a MINIMUM of THREE tokens. Yup, three.

There are three levels of giveaways! How many tokens you need to get into each level will be updated soon - I'll admit I forgot to sit down and calculated it, so once the main giveaway is up and running, I'll sit down and get this fixed asap ;)

So what is in these giveaways? Goodies! What sort of goodies? Not telling yet xP Regardless, they are uber good! However note this, the Third Level Prize is better than the Second Level, which is better than the First Level ;)

Any questions relating to what has been said on this thread?
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Re: General Activities Info!

Postby 208anna » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:34 pm

have a question about the coloring in can we change things on the line art such as spots to stars or no?
208anna

Return to Christmas in July